Hello Friends, yesterday I showed a few photos from Venice. Today I have two pictures from Moritz in Venice.Can you believe that he was the one and only German cat at the Rialto Bridge in Venice ?
I have not seen any cats in Venice. I think they all sleep during the day and only come out at night when it is quiet and cool in the city.
Moritz at the Canale Grande. Can you see the boat behind ? It is a Gondola !
Frieda found a new place to nap. She is a brave cat on the big Motorcycle....Easy Rider Frieda !!!Frieda, Luna and Luzie received a new toy. It is from our friend Birgit. She sent a package with our ATC Swap last month and even has a gift for our cats.
Thank you Birgit!
That´s all for today.....*HaPpY TuEsDaY*
More cats on tuesday at Gattinas Blog
12 Kommentare:
Hallo!
Schöne Bilder zeigst Du uns hier!
Ist ja toll endlich einmal eine weitere dt. Bloggerin hier zu finden. Kannst mich ja auch einmal besuchen kommen!!!?
Ich schau gerne mal wieder bei Dir rein; auch um Deine Vierbeiner anzusehen, die sind süß!!!
Mach' Dir einen schönen Tag,
Beatrice
To see cats in Venice you have to go there were are no tourists, really where people live ! What a work with the new toy, very cute and how chic on the motocycle !
Sounds like a great holiday.
I do seek out cats when on holiday, and occasionally find them near shops or in quieter corners.
Looks like Freida is getting ready for her own trip ;)
Enjoyed your pictures of Venice--especially with Moritz in them. And Frieda does look like an "Easy Rider", lol!
Ist ja klasse, dass die Frieda mit dem Teil auch spielt. Unseren beiden habe ich es auch geschenkt. Sie beachten es mit keinem Auge.
LG, Birgit
OMG so cute pics and her toy!!
Abrazos y besos
Luna & LLanca
Very lovely photos~!!!!
I like them~!!!! I hope one day I could go there as well!
Moritz at the Canal Granda and Frieda the Biker, mieooh.
The new toys seems very popular.
Great entry
Great shots and Moritz is very cute!
Viele Gruesse :)
Great video! :) That looks like a wonderful new toy. :)
Venice looks like a terrific city!
haha.. Moritz in Venice, that's funny, and a great idea.
Frieda suits that motorcycle, very color-coordinated.
And the video is cute, I like that Frieda is washing the toy, so sweet.
Hi Luna
Thank you for visiting...I love the adventures of Moritz in Venice!
I like looking for cats when I'm on holiday and I always have to talk to them and pat them if I can.
I hope you come and visit again.
Kommentar veröffentlichen