Dienstag, 26. August 2008

Cats on Tuesday

I´m late, so I show you today only a few pictures of Luzie without many words.

The Luzie Grooming Show




Luzie´s grooming show on the organic trash can.....the neighboring cat is deeply impressed.
*Happy Tuesday*

More Cats on Tuesday at Gattinas blog.

14 Kommentare:

Tink hat gesagt…

She does a thorough job! I can watch a cat washing herself for hours... :)

CRIZ LAI hat gesagt…

That's cute Luna! It would be wonderful if you can get another one to clean Luzie up. Well, I have two. That was one video which I will cherish forever. :)

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

catsynth hat gesagt…

Luzie does a very thorough job. And apparently puts on a good show for the neighbor cats :)

Irishcoda hat gesagt…

We love to watch our cats grooming themselves too. Great pictures! :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Me gusta la priemera foto is so cute!

Happy Tuesday

Feliz Martes

Spanglish hehehe!

Rosemary B❤️ hat gesagt…

Luzie does a perfect job making her furs so beautiful.
I hope all of you have a lovely day today
purrrs

kuanyin333 hat gesagt…

Lovely photos---I enjoy watching cats groom themselves....it's very relaxing, isn't it?

Ingrid hat gesagt…

Grooming is very important ! and choosing the bin is an appropriate place, lol !
Pinkelnde Katzen ! Und ich habe immer gedacht Katzen wären sauber !!
Die Tierärztin sagte mir dass es "hormonal" ist. Jetzt mit der Happy Pill scheint es besser zu gehen !

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe hat gesagt…

Sehr schön, Lucie! Du siehst wunderschön aus. Great grooming job. :)

Gudl hat gesagt…

Wow, die letzte Katze sieht total unserem "Groenemeyer" aehnlich.

Garden Cats + Crafts hat gesagt…

Luzie ist eine richtige Schönheit! So niedlich, wie sie sich da putzt und räkelt.

LG Birgit

Puss-in-Boots hat gesagt…

Is your neighbour's cat a man cat, Luna? He may have his eye on Luzie....ooooooh!

She's a pretty cat, though.

JEWELGIRL hat gesagt…

You are so right Luzie does look
like my sweet Daisy, they are both
beautiful calicos! :)

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ hat gesagt…

Oh Luzie du bist ja so eine beautiful Herbst Katze! Is your friend a boy kitty? Where is Clearence? I have a friend in my garden who looks like him a little bit and his name is Buddy...I think it means Kamerad.
We had a kitty wedding yesterday and I have some nice vintage postcards for you to see when you are not too busy. I know school has started and there is so much to do in the garden. We are thinking about your mommy and hope she is feeling much better by now.
The paper your mommy made is so beautiful...my mommy has always wanted to make her own paper. She has all the things needed to make it but has not done it yet! Maybe now she will be inspired to do so. I hope that you will make some nice ATC's for our swap with this paper. I bet it smells real good too.
Wishing you a nice quiet Sunday and sending you all much love from Miss Peach