Dienstag, 19. August 2008

Cats on Tuesday

Today I want to show you a few pictures of our daily visitor. Do you remember, a few weeks before I showed you Clarence ? Here he is again.

The last days Clarence visited Friedas last place in our garden every day. Here he has a nap near her grave.
We don´t know who he is and where he live. Because his busy visits on Friedas place every day I fed him.......sometimes ;o)
He is now very friendly and I can pet him. At first we thought he is a straycat but yesterday I noticed that he received a flea treatment .
Maybe he is a real outdoor mancat. I´ll take a photo to find out where he lives.
Luna loves Clarence...he is her boyfriend.... here she found a rain safed place in the garden. Yes we have already rain here in northern Germany....it seems fall is coming soon...
I received the last picture with an E-mail from my friend Susann. It is her new Corgi-Puppy. I´m so excited to see her next week. Then I do a lot of photos from the sweet little Doggie girl.

*Happy Tuesday*

More cats on Tuesday at Gattinas Blog

17 Kommentare:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 hat gesagt…

I like visitor, if they are kind.
I live in a high building, so I have no chance to cotact with visitors, I only could imagine, or wait until Michico's friend coming~~
It's very good that you could live on the ground, ha ha ha~~

CRIZ LAI hat gesagt…

Well.. I don't mind having visitors but it can get kind of a headache when you have too many on a weekly basis. You want to know why? Just jump in and have a look :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Puss-in-Boots hat gesagt…

Hello Luna. Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment.

Your Luna looks very much like my late Oscar. He was killed last year. I'm sorry you've lost Frieda, I know what it's like to grieve for a loved cat.

It's nice that other cat comes to visit...maybe Frieda has sent him?

Tink hat gesagt…

Puss-in-boots wrote what I was thinking too: perhaps Frieda sent a visitor friend... Once you've fed him, he will come back. :)

Ingrid hat gesagt…

Hahaha ! I am still laughing about Clarence's look ! Is he ever cross-eyed ! I have never seen such a cat before. My cats use the cat cimetary as litter box. isn't that romantic ?

catsynth hat gesagt…

Your visitor looks quite healthy and friendly.

Hopefully he has a home, someplace safe for food and shelter, even if he spends his time outdoors.

It certainly looks like he has Luna's attention ;)

Irishcoda hat gesagt…

Clarence is a handsome fellow, no wonder Luna likes him. :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

He! He! a visitor in the garden! Sounds your girl can take time with a nice friend!

Rosemary B❤️ hat gesagt…

Clarence is a nice kitty boy to come and visit Frieda's resting place. I like that. He looks like a gentle kitty too.

the corgiepuppy of your friend Susann is really cute!

I hope you have a wonderful visit with her


love always

michi 2412 hat gesagt…

Der hat aber wirklich ein putziges Geschau und so eine schöne Zeichnung!

Und so ein herziges Hundebaby. Schmacht!!!

Wünsch Dir noch eine schöne Restwoche

Michi & die >^v^<

JEWELGIRL hat gesagt…

Luna and Clarence make a good
kitty couple. Usually strays are
not friendly and won't let you
touch them. Clarence likes your
dinner treats, no doubt?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe hat gesagt…

Clarence is a handsome fellow!

We just read that you lost Frieda while we were away on vacation. You have our deepest condolences on your loss. Many purrs for you.

Tanya hat gesagt…

Clarence has such a distinctive face. He would be a welcome visitor at my house too especially since he visits Frieda so much. I hope he has a real home somewhere.

The Cat Realm hat gesagt…

I Dare You!
Yes, it is time again for another challenge from The Cat Realm! Come and check out the details on our blog.
I hope you will accept the challenge and will eagerly await your entry!
Karl

Garden Cats + Crafts hat gesagt…

Clearence ist ein wirklich herziger Kater. Herrlich sein Schielen. Und dass er Friedas Plätzchen besucht ist wirklich rührend.

Das kleine Hundemädchen ist zu süß. Liebe Grüße und einen hoffentlich nicht auch noch verregneten Sonntag,
Birgit

Poppy Q hat gesagt…

What a cute introoder. I bet he is happy to get fed too. He looks a bit thin, so maybe he isn't getting fed too much at home.

We are getting lots of rain in New Zealand too, just what the weeds need for spring.

Anonym hat gesagt…

hallo, jetzt war ich mal ein paar Wochen nicht mehr in Blog-Land und was muss ich da lesen! Das tut mir unendlich leid, dass ihr eure Katze verloren habt. Fühl dich gedrückt, Andrea