Dienstag, 12. August 2008

Cats on Tuesday

Since Frieda is dead I noticed that Luna is more often close to me. She behaves differently.
I don´t know if it is a rank-order-change.
But I don´t notice that with Luzie. She seems to be like every day before.
Here you can see that Luna is near me to comfort me!

I took this Photo in Hamburg a few days before Frieda died. I dot know why. I´m always looking for special motives. The sign means in English "comfort bridge" Trostbrücke.
The kitchen window sill was one of Friedas favorite places. Yesterday I found there Luna sleeping. "Life goes on"
Frieda is dead....and we will never forget her...but I have two other cats and they demand remains my full attention and that is doing well!!!

Thanks again for all your kind word!!!

More cats on tuesday at Gattinas blog.

13 Kommentare:

Ingrid hat gesagt…

It's really sad, but as you say life goes on and that is good too, Lisa changed completely after her "daddy" Max died 3 years ago, she became a lonely cat amongst the others. She only loves us and nobody else anymore.

Garden Cats + Crafts hat gesagt…

Ja, es ist schon komisch. Ich denke auch dass Tiere auch etwas mitbekommen vom Tod eines Partner-Tieres. Sie können ja auch trauern und das dauert manchmal ganz schön lange.

Deine Einstellung ist aber vollkommen richtig. Die zwei anderen Miezen brauchen auch Deine ganze Liebe.

Liebe Grüße, Birgit

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ hat gesagt…

Liebe Stefanie! Danke fur deinen besuch...freut mich immer so wenn du und Birgit vorbei schauen.
I like your photos today...die Trostbruecke ist very interesting. You are very tan from your vacation to Italy! Luna looks so tender there by your side. Sitting in Frieda's window spot is so sweet.
Sending you much love...karla

Anonym hat gesagt…

So sweet. I'm sorry you lost a kitty, but your others seem to be doing their job (keeping your spirits up). One of my childhood cats was so lonely when his big brother died that we had to let him pick out a kitten.

CRIZ LAI hat gesagt…

I'm sorry to hear about Frieda only now as I was not in perfect health for the past few weeks. My deepest condolences to you and the rest of the family. Anyway, life has to go on. All that will be in our memory would be those happy moments we have spent together.

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

catsynth hat gesagt…

It's sad, it seem there are reminders of Freida everywhere. Maybe Luna misses her a bit?
That is very sweet, how she is providing comfort in that first photo.

Ramblings of a Villas Girl hat gesagt…

Hi! Sorry about Frieda. It is very hard to lose a furry family member. Luna is probably grieving for her sister. I remember a long time ago, when we lost our Tigger, his brother Fluff would walk through the house crying trying to find brother. He did this for a couple of weeks. It took some time, but he eventually got back to his self. Give Luna a hug for me. Lisa

Tanya hat gesagt…

The other animals know when we are sad and they have their own ways of feeling lonely. They need you too.

kuanyin333 hat gesagt…

Cats may go on to the Other Side, but cats on this side still see them and experience them in some form I believe. Yes, grieving, but in a different form than most humans grieve.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ hat gesagt…

Stefanie....I have found this blogger in Alaska http://houseofmanycats.blogspot.com/
If you go to visit her....she had a beautiful kitty name Frieda who just went to the rainbow bridge. Not only her, but four other kitties has she lost so far this year!!! Can you imagine that pain!?
Oh I am so very sad....

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats hat gesagt…

We are so sorry about your lost. It was really hard on me when my cat, Xmas, was ran over by a car when he was only 1. Like Freida, he was a stray too. But life moves on. Now I treasure my every moment with the Spice Cats.

Gudl hat gesagt…

Ich komme in letzter Zeit kaum zum bloggen u habe erst heute gelesen, dass Frieda gestorben ist. Mein herzliches Beileid. Wir haengen ja alle an unseren Tieren/Katzen. Aber sie hatte bei euch ein glueckliches Leben, das war gut!

Rosemary B❤️ hat gesagt…

You have many hard days of sadness and grieving. Let yourself do that... you must take your time. You are not alone in this sadness. We are here.

Yes, I do see some changes after one cat is suddenly gone.
Princess... she was okay. she was with Caesar when he died and I believe she knew he died. She gets much more attention now. she likes that.
The kitty "Squeeky" across the street is really suffering after her friend and housemate "Muffin" had to go to sleep because he was very very sick. I am caring for her while the family is in florida on vacation. She is such a sweet kitty but now she has problems eating food and also sometimes pooping on the rug. :-( I just love her a lot.

Just know that you are not alone Stephanie. we have a tender heart and it does hurt. It is good you have your boys there to help you to keep going.

Love always, Rosemary